naruto rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

naruto rpg

welcome to my rpg

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

shman king and pics

Go down 
AuthorMessage
naruto Toorima
Godaime Hokage
Godaime Hokage
naruto Toorima

Number of posts : 373
Registration date : 2008-05-27

Ninja Profile
Health Points:
shman king and pics Left_bar_bleue25000/25000shman king and pics Empty_bar_bleue  (25000/25000)
Chakra Points:
shman king and pics Left_bar_bleue15000/15000shman king and pics Empty_bar_bleue  (15000/15000)
Jutsus:

shman king and pics Empty
PostSubject: shman king and pics   shman king and pics Icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2008 11:24 am

as you all can see i have updated the pics here i am going to make a new forum so you all know called sharman king rpg
well if you havent seen shaman king befor i hope if this l helps you
well please help byebye

In a world of spirits, there are shamans. Shamans who connect people with the world of spirits. They help guide people and seeks advice. Manta Oyamada is one of those people can see see spirits. One night, he meets Yoh Asakura, a lazy-lacking shaman. They gradually become best friends and Manta finds out about Yoh's past and why he's in Tokyo. As Yoh and his spirit partner Amidamaru confront spirits, they also meet many enemies like Ren. As he meets those enemies, Yoh tries to achieve his goal of becoming the Shaman King.
Back to top Go down
https://narutogame.forumotion.co.uk

shman king and pics
Page 1 of 1