naruto rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

naruto rpg

welcome to my rpg

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Battle with the Kazekage

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gabe Murabi
Jounin
Jounin
Gabe Murabi

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-05-29

Ninja Profile
Health Points:
Battle with the Kazekage Left_bar_bleue400/400Battle with the Kazekage Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Chakra Points:
Battle with the Kazekage Left_bar_bleue400/400Battle with the Kazekage Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
Jutsus:

Battle with the Kazekage Empty
PostSubject: Battle with the Kazekage   Battle with the Kazekage Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 3:29 pm

Alright Kazekage, I'm ready to battle you. I was sent here to battle you, by the Hokage. said Gabe.
Back to top Go down
http://www.naruto-x.forumsmotion.com/
Matsuda
Kazekage
Kazekage
Matsuda

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-05-27

Ninja Profile
Health Points:
Battle with the Kazekage Left_bar_bleue20000/20000Battle with the Kazekage Empty_bar_bleue  (20000/20000)
Chakra Points:
Battle with the Kazekage Left_bar_bleue12500/12500Battle with the Kazekage Empty_bar_bleue  (12500/12500)
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Battle with the Kazekage   Battle with the Kazekage Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 3:36 pm

"Is that so" The Kazekage replied, offering him a Handshake at first. "whats your name, young Jounin" he said in a rather curious, yet mocking tone.
Back to top Go down
Gabe Murabi
Jounin
Jounin
Gabe Murabi

Ninja Profile
Health Points:
Chakra Points:
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Battle with the Kazekage   Battle with the Kazekage Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 3:40 pm

Gabe shakes the Kazekage's hand and says, "My names Gabe."
Back to top Go down
Matsuda
Kazekage
Kazekage
Matsuda

Ninja Profile
Health Points:
Battle with the Kazekage Left_bar_bleue20000/20000Battle with the Kazekage Empty_bar_bleue  (20000/20000)
Chakra Points:
Battle with the Kazekage Left_bar_bleue12500/12500Battle with the Kazekage Empty_bar_bleue  (12500/12500)
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Battle with the Kazekage   Battle with the Kazekage Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 3:43 pm

As they finished their handshake, Yusada walked away to make room for the battle and looked over his shoulder. "Gabe, is it?" He said, now preparing his stance to battle the Jounin. "You do realize that your way over your head, Gabe" The Kazekage said, awaiting for Gabe to attack first.
Back to top Go down
Gabe Murabi
Jounin
Jounin
Gabe Murabi

Ninja Profile
Health Points:
Chakra Points:
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Battle with the Kazekage   Battle with the Kazekage Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 4:01 pm

Oh, I'm just doing what I was told. said Gabe. Gabe then shouted Kage Bushin no Jutsu! *Gabe creates 2 shadow clones* Gabe then asks, "Whats your name?"
Back to top Go down
Matsuda
Kazekage
Kazekage
Matsuda

Ninja Profile
Health Points:
Chakra Points:
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Battle with the Kazekage   Battle with the Kazekage Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 4:06 pm

"I'll tell you my name if you happen to defeat me" the Kazekage spoke, looking at the 2 Shadow Clones Gabe had created. "Have at it" he replied once more, preparing the young Jounin to attack.
Back to top Go down
Gabe Murabi
Jounin
Jounin
Gabe Murabi

Ninja Profile
Health Points:
Chakra Points:
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Battle with the Kazekage   Battle with the Kazekage Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 4:12 pm

Alright, I'm going to attack! Katon: Gokakyu no Jutsu! shouted Gabe. *The flames start hurling straight towards the Kazekage*

Katon: Gokakyu no Jutsu- is a Ninjutsu
technique utilizing the Fire Element. The ninja does the necessary hand seals, draws chakra from their mouth into their chest and them immediately exhales it. They then blow a stream of fire which erupts into a large sphere of flames. To better manage the flames the ninja will bring their hand to their mouth to control it.
Back to top Go down
Matsuda
Kazekage
Kazekage
Matsuda

Ninja Profile
Health Points:
Chakra Points:
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Battle with the Kazekage   Battle with the Kazekage Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 4:21 pm

"A Fire Jutsu, eh?" he thought to himself, quickly making handsigns and yelled, "Wind Release: Dispersing Whirlwind Tornado!". a giant Tornado erupted, neutralizing the effects of Gabe's Katon: Gokakyu no Jutsu, disintegrating the sphere of flames.
"Nice move, but you need more then that to defeat me" he replied, commenting on the young Jounin's Techniques.

Name: Wind Release: Dispersing Whirlwind Tornado
Type: A-rank, Defensive, All ranges
Effect: This Technique creates a whirlwind tornado that neutralizes any Techniques that comes across its path. The stronger the Technique, the more amount of Chakra is used to neutralize the Jutsu.
Back to top Go down
Gabe Murabi
Jounin
Jounin
Gabe Murabi

Ninja Profile
Health Points:
Chakra Points:
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Battle with the Kazekage   Battle with the Kazekage Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 4:28 pm

Gabe throws 3 kunia, and then shouts, Katon: Youshin Endan! "Let's see if his wind technique can block this." thought Gabe.

Katon: Youshin Endan (Fire Style: Phoenix Bird Technique)- Gabe performs
the needed handsighn's, inhales a breath of oxygen, gathers the air into his chest, and then exhales a huge combustion of flames in the form of a Phoenix Bird! This causes a great amount of damage to the opponent!
Back to top Go down
Matsuda
Kazekage
Kazekage
Matsuda

Ninja Profile
Health Points:
Chakra Points:
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Battle with the Kazekage   Battle with the Kazekage Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 4:40 pm

"This could result a devastating blow towards me, that is if it can hit me" he whispered to himself, while making hand signs - as fast as a lightning bolt. "Earth Release: Massive Chamber Barrier!" he shouted, then a dome of self-repairing earth appeared - surrounding the Kazekage, thus protecting himself from the blasts of Gabe's Katon: Youshin Endan.
Gabe's attacks seemed to be taking no affect, but as the third Kunai impacted with the Barrier, it nearly shattered. "An excellent Technique, that nearly destroyed my Massive Chamber Barrier Jutsu" he spoke as if he was commenting his opponent's moves.

"But, its my turn to attack" he replied, making various handsigns. "Earth Release: Split Earth Turn Around Palm!" the Kazekage shouted as the earth below Gabe began to move, spiraling inwards onto Gabe's feet.

Name: Earth Release: Massive Chamber Barrier
Type: B-rank, Defense, Supplementary, Short to mid-range (0-10m)
Effect: This jutsu Creates a self-repairing dome of earth surrounding the user or anything in its range, capable of withstanding considerably strong attacks and projectiles.

Name: Earth Release: Split Earth Turn Around Palm
Type: C-rank, Offensive, All ranges
Effect: This technique causes the ground surrounding the enemy to spiral inwards on itself, burying them alive or crushing them.
Back to top Go down
Gabe Murabi
Jounin
Jounin
Gabe Murabi

Ninja Profile
Health Points:
Chakra Points:
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Battle with the Kazekage   Battle with the Kazekage Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 4:49 pm

Gabe jumped into the air, while his dispersed from the Kazekage's attack, then charged down at the kazekage, and shouted, Raushin Kaze no Jutsu, then he punched the Kazekage in the stomach with the technique.

Raushin Kaze no Jutsu(Lightning Style: Lightning Puch Technique)- Gabe's fist is surounded by a small ball of electricity. This attack can cause a good amount of damage to the opponent! Also, it paralyzes the spot the fist hit on the opponent for 3 minutes.
Back to top Go down
Matsuda
Kazekage
Kazekage
Matsuda

Ninja Profile
Health Points:
Chakra Points:
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Battle with the Kazekage   Battle with the Kazekage Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 4:57 pm

The Kazekage took the full impact of Gabe's Raushin Kaze no Jutsu, but began to shatter into rocks and pebbles. "Nice try" the Kazekage replied as he held his Kunai against the young Jounin's back. "But I believe what you hit was my Earth Clone Technique" he spoke once more, now putting his Kunai away. "Want to know when I created my Clones? it was when I was shielded by my Massive Chamber Barrier Technique, my Earth Clones were below the surface, awaiting for the right time to appear" he added, looking at the young Jounin's expression.

Name: Earth Clone Technique
Type: B-rank, Supplementary
Effect: Similar to the Clone Technique, this jutsu creates clones of the user. Unlike the Clone Technique, these clones are actual copies, not illusions. Rather then disappearing into a smoke of dust once destroyed, the Clones shatter into rocks and pebbles.
Back to top Go down
Gabe Murabi
Jounin
Jounin
Gabe Murabi

Ninja Profile
Health Points:
Chakra Points:
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Battle with the Kazekage   Battle with the Kazekage Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 5:02 pm

Impressive, but you just fell for my trap. Murabi's Combo! said Gabe. *Gabe then turned around to face the Kazekage and started to attack.*

Murabi's Combo- The user kicks the opponent with his knee, tosses him into the air, as the user jumps in the air punching him 5 times rapidly in his stomach, then the user a does a side kick on the opponents back, which makes the opponent crash into floor.
Back to top Go down
Matsuda
Kazekage
Kazekage
Matsuda

Ninja Profile
Health Points:
Chakra Points:
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Battle with the Kazekage   Battle with the Kazekage Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 5:12 pm

The Kazekage knew what the young Jounin intentions where and blocked the first attack with his arms. as the Kazekage was tossed into the air, Gabe then began to punch rapidly into the Kazekage's stomach. "A nice attempt, but I can see your moves a mile away" he added as he blocked the first four punches, but Gabe soon disappeared and reappeared behind him, punching the Kazekage in the back.

As fast as a Lightning Bolt, the Kazekage made hand signs and spoke as he quickly descended towards the ground. "Leech All Creation: Attack Prevention Technique" he yelled and into the ground he went, disappearing into the depths of the earth. "I have to say...Impressive" he said as he surfaced from the ground. "You managed to hit me, and for that, I congratulate you" he added, smiling afterwards. "And as for your reward, I shall tell you my name. its Matsuda, Matsuda Kotetsu" he added, offering him a handshake once again.

Name: Leech All Creation: Attack Prevention Technique
Type: Unknown
Effect: Using this jutsu, the user can merge with another object and take on its properties to avoid any damage.
Back to top Go down
Gabe Murabi
Jounin
Jounin
Gabe Murabi

Ninja Profile
Health Points:
Chakra Points:
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Battle with the Kazekage   Battle with the Kazekage Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 5:18 pm

Thanks. said Gabe. Gabe starts to shake Matsuda's hand.
Back to top Go down
Matsuda
Kazekage
Kazekage
Matsuda

Ninja Profile
Health Points:
Chakra Points:
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Battle with the Kazekage   Battle with the Kazekage Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 5:22 pm

"Well then, Gabe. I suppose your gonna have to report to the Hokage back in Konoha, right?" he said in a curious tone.
Back to top Go down
flarnex
Legendary Sannin
Legendary Sannin
flarnex

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2008-05-28

Ninja Profile
Health Points:
Battle with the Kazekage Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Battle with the Kazekage Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)
Chakra Points:
Battle with the Kazekage Left_bar_bleue9500/10000Battle with the Kazekage Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/10000)
Jutsus:

PostSubject: Re: Battle with the Kazekage   Battle with the Kazekage Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 5:51 am

"So you won after all....."said Kevin the anbu as he appeared on top of a tree.
"I was sent by the hokage to watch over the jounin.If he was going to be killed i would have blocked it.It was the hokage's order's"said the anbu as he walked further.
"Well then , Gabe lets go to the hokage's office."said Kevin as he grabbed Gabe's hand and teleported to the hokage's office.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle with the Kazekage   Battle with the Kazekage Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle with the Kazekage
Page 1 of 1