naruto rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

naruto rpg

welcome to my rpg

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

mizukages training area (closed except on invitation)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
zabuza kaguya
Mizukage
Mizukage
zabuza kaguya

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2008-06-18

Ninja Profile
Health Points:
mizukages training area (closed except on invitation) Left_bar_bleue20000/20000mizukages training area (closed except on invitation) Empty_bar_bleue  (20000/20000)
Chakra Points:
mizukages training area (closed except on invitation) Left_bar_bleue12500/12500mizukages training area (closed except on invitation) Empty_bar_bleue  (12500/12500)
Jutsus:

mizukages training area (closed except on invitation) Empty
PostSubject: mizukages training area (closed except on invitation)   mizukages training area (closed except on invitation) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 7:27 am

this is a small area for the mizukage to do his own training.
Back to top Go down
zabuza kaguya
Mizukage
Mizukage
zabuza kaguya

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2008-06-18

Ninja Profile
Health Points:
mizukages training area (closed except on invitation) Left_bar_bleue20000/20000mizukages training area (closed except on invitation) Empty_bar_bleue  (20000/20000)
Chakra Points:
mizukages training area (closed except on invitation) Left_bar_bleue12500/12500mizukages training area (closed except on invitation) Empty_bar_bleue  (12500/12500)
Jutsus:

mizukages training area (closed except on invitation) Empty
PostSubject: Re: mizukages training area (closed except on invitation)   mizukages training area (closed except on invitation) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 7:34 am

zabuza walked into the training area situated ontop of kirigakures main tower. the edges of the small plateau led to an abyssal drop to the lower levels of kiri. pipes covered the sides of many smaller towers surrounding the central spire and ran across the whole city. 'im in my element here' thought zabuza 'air and water combined into this spire create my optimum area'. he took out his katana and sliced open a pipe sending water spraying into the air. before the water could hit the ground below it turned into a mist from the sheer height of the drop. 'i think ill have fun here' he said to himself.
Back to top Go down

mizukages training area (closed except on invitation)
Page 1 of 1